Welcome to Forces of Habit. My aims to be as plain as I see fitting. It’s my minimalist desire for only what’s needed.
Me in 10 seconds
I am a developing cognitive psychologist, Ultra runner, and whatever current labels I choose to take on as of late; my identity tends to shift given the project.
I started this site for mostly selfish reasons long ago. My about can tell you a bit more if you're interested.
I talk to myself in public, am seriously curious, tend to wear ear plugs as the default, monomaniac, and appreciative of the chance to be part of it all.
Pennsylvania native, I now live in Philadelphia.
- Breaking barriers
- Book Summary: The Embodied Mind, by Francisco J. Varela, Evan Thompson, and Eleanor Rosch
- Master Cleanse: Reflecting On 10 Days Without Food
- Being Bald: Voluntary Discomfort In Action
- My First Marathon: What I Learned
- Minimalism: Everything I Own in One Bag and Here’s Why
- Book Summary: Synaptic Self: How Our Brains Become Who We Are by Joseph Ledoux
- Book Summary: The Emotional Brain: The Mysterious Underpinnings of Emotional Life by Joseph Ledoux
- Book Summary: Human: The Science Behind What Makes Your Brain Unique by Michael Gazzaniga